Are you unemployed and looking for a loan?
Loans for unemployed are for those who are recipients of Centrelink’s regular income. Those who benefit from Centrelink may be able to get a loan between 300 dollars and 10,000 dollars. These loans may be secured or unsecured and repayments are often between 12 months to 24 months according to the loan terms or type of loan.
Are you a recipient of Centrelink’s regular income and you need a quick loan to cover emergency expenses? Loans available to people whose income is from Centrelink could be very close to you!. They provide loans that help you take care of unexpected and urgent costs like repairs, medical bills, vet bills, and even for travel and holidays.
Fast Cash Loans For Unemployed
Fast cash loans translate literally into fast cash loans exactly as it is called. As an unemployed Australian, you are either receiving part or all of your income from Centrelink. If such is your situation, unexpected bills are a great inconvenience for you. Whatever your cause of urgent expenses, it would not be as easy to deal with as for someone who receives Centrelink income like those with savings.
Although Centrelink recipients may get a Centrelink cash advance, if you need more, fast cash loans are a good option for unemployed individuals.
Where Can I Get Fast Cash Loans For Unemployed?
Magic Loans provides short term loans to unemployed people. You can get fast cash loans for individuals receiving Centrelink payments as fast cash loans.
Receiving income from Centrelink could be very tough when you have more expenses, spending your income on the day to day can be hard, adding emergency bills could be a greater challenge. Damages that need immediate repairs could throw day to day spending off balance.
As a Centrelink recipient, if you need to quickly fix this kind of emergency, one of the available options is to get our fast cash loans for unemployed individuals. Magic Loans can offer fast cash loans from 300 dollars up to 10,000 dollars to individuals on Centrelink. You may need to access fast cash loans to get out of that tight situation!.
So, how do I apply with Magic Loans?
1. Check your loans eligibility
Before applying, you need to confirm your eligibility. Not that you would need a sparkling financial record to apply with us, you are only to provide information that is relevant to your application assessment. Keep in mind that you must;
- Be a citizen of Australia or a permanent resident
- Be 18years old and above
- Must have been receiving a regular income into your bank account for at least 90 days before applying
- Have personal contact information such as a personal mobile phone and a valid email address.
2. Apply for a loan
After you have confirmed that you are qualified to apply, you may proceed to apply for fast cash loans for unemployed individuals. On the top of our website page, you would find the Apply Now button and our loan calculator next to it. The loan calculator is to give you an idea of your loan repayments. By putting in the desired amount, your suitable repayment time, you’d be able to see what the cost of your loan of choice would be.
Application takes a few minutes once you click the Apply Now button to get started. You will provide basic information about you, also include the reason for taking a loan. You will all also provide your internet banking credentials, details of employment, if you are a Centrelink recipient, you will provide MyGov details. Note that, we are not to assess every detail but to confirm your financial status. After you have filled in this information, click submit and that’s it!.
Our part is to assess your fast cash loan application and give you a prompt outcome. Ensure that you don’t apply after business hours unless you don’t mind waiting till the next business day for your application to be assessed. Once your loan is approved, accessing your loan in your bank account depends on inter-bank transfer speed.
With these few steps, you could access your needed funds.
Why should I need to apply with Magic Loans?
Magic Loans is one of the best online lenders. Below are a few reasons why our customers believe we are great;
- 100% 247 Online Loan Service; With Magic Loans, convenience is vital, you don’t need to meet anyone physically, applications, assessment, and receiving your loans are done completely online.
- Fast Loan Applications; Magic Loans operates with no paperwork. You can complete our application forms in a few minutes, not dealing with the stress of paperwork, we save you time and effort.
- Fast Outcomes; If you apply within our business hours, we can provide you an outcome in 60 minutes. In such a case that your loan is approved after we have conducted an assessment, your cash could be in your bank account as fast too, but this depends on your bank speed.
- Secured process; We are very serious about privacy and security, therefore we are careful with your personal information. Our needed information only includes the relevant information to your loan application, and the information is secured with advanced bank technology. Visit the privacy and security page on our website.
- Exceptional Customer Service; We are always ready to offer support and help out our customers in answering all their questions. You may visit the contact page, complete the form or call us on 1300….
If you are looking for an ever-ready and supportive lender that offers unemployed people fast cash loans, choose Magic Loans.
Unemployed Bad Credit Loans
Unemployed? Have a Bad Credit Score. No Problem. You can get financial assistance from our MagicLoan if you qualify, and we offer the best rates for your circumstances with no hidden fees
MagicLoan is the best option for your unemployed credit needs. Our company has helped many people with bad scores get back on their feet, and we can do it again.
Our loans are tailored specifically to people with low or no roots in their past and don’t want this history affecting future endeavours such as applying at a bank account-based business venture where they’ll need funding due diligence before moving forward.
Can I apply with bad credit for loans for unemployed with fast cash?
Yes, if you have bad credit, you can still apply to receive fast cash loans as an unemployed individual with Magic Loans.
Some lenders out there will be turned off immediately by a bad credit score. Magic Loans, as a neo-lender, does not deal with bad credit in the same way. We believe that bad credit doesn’t mean an individual is bad at handling money. Therefore, we look into your relationship with money for the past 90days by requesting your bank statements. We take this step to get a better idea of your ability to repay your loan than just considering your credit score.
As a professional lending practice, we conduct credit checks despite knowing that bad credit is not the end for your fast cash loan application. Credit checks are not the only assessment procedure, additional evidence from providing information about your financial situation that can assure us you would be able to repay your loan will help your fast cash loan application.
With Magic Loans, we don’t judge you for having bad credit. You can apply today if you are looking for loans for Centrelink recipients!
What Is The Cost Of Personal Loans For Unemployed People?
We offer quick loans in three categories according to the amount you want to borrow. Firstly, we offer loans that range from 300 dollars to 2,000 dollars as unsecured personal loans, secondly, we have loans from 2,001 dollars to 4,600 dollars as medium personal loans, lastly, we have large secured personal loans ranging from 5,000 dollars to 10,000 dollars. Here are other details that are important for all these loan categories;
|Loan type||Security options||Loan amount||Loan terms|
|Small loan||Unsecured||300 dollars to 2,000 dollars||Fixed 12 months|
|Medium loan||Secured||2,001 dollars to 4,600 dollars||From 13 months to 24 months|
|Large loan||Secured||5,000 dollars to 10,000 dollars||From 13 months to 24 months|
You can visit our cost page to get further information on fees and interest rates on our costs page. To get additional information on loan costs, use the MoneySmart personal loan calculator.
How do repayments for fast cash loans for unemployed people work to some lender?
As our fast Instant cash loan application is easy so is our repayment structure. Before we send you a loan contract, we will set a day to organize a direct debit. This will be a recurring payment which can be weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. We advise that this day is in line with your payday so that the amount you need to repay is available in your bank account.
Repayments are automatic, just ensure that the money is in your account, repayments of fast cash loans for unemployed individuals indeed stress-free! In addition to the benefit of automatic repayments is that, once your loan has been repaid including cost and interests, payments also stop automatically. You have the opportunity to repay off your loan early at no extra charge!
So, if you don’t have enough money in your bank account to make a repayment on the scheduled date, automatic repayments will fail and you would be charged for this. If before the day of repayment, you won’t be able to provide the needed amount, get in touch with us as soon as you can. At Magic Loans, we try our best to provide a repayment plan that works best for everyone.
Boost Your Cash Savings In Five Easy Steps
Being financially secured by building savings may require some skills and it can be a slow process. Different steps help you maintain a good saving culture and control your spending. Here are some steps to achieve this;
- Create an emergency fund; Start saving some money for emergency purposes and should be used solely for such because taking from your emergency funds may be easy to do. List what would be an emergency to you, like illness, damages, theft, repairs, accidents, and so on. It would be easier for you to continue saving money for these purposes than to be taking out cash.
- Assess your spendings; You need to be conscious of yourself when you are saving. Whether you are trying to increase your savings or you are just setting up your emergency funds, you need to be able to caution yourself. Since you own the money, you have to be honest with yourself as much as possible. You may want to request a bank statement for your bank account, check through to see what you are spending on and how much you are spending. This would help you to know the costs that are excesses and how you can cut them down.
- Cut off all unnecessary costs; Since you can assess your spendings, you will be able to know what your unnecessary expenses are. Cutting down your spendings is one of the best ways to improve your savings, not just by increasing your income. When you cut down on your spendings by removing every unnecessary expense, you would be able to get the hang of constantly saving. Although unnecessary expenses are different for everyone but typically they include; excessive shopping, buying takeaway packs, or even too much coffee.
- Set Realistic Goals; Before you can attain a height you need to know what the height is. You need to know what you want before you can reach it, set saving goals for yourself that you know that you can easily access. Consistency is key! It is not the amount that you are putting away that matters but how often you save. You can set a goal with a time frame, which you can work with to help you increase your savings.
- Open A High-Interest Savings Account; You should get in touch with your bank to get advice on the best available options for a savings account. Opening some savings accounts are important to helping you grow your savings with high interest, provided you don’t withdraw your money.
We are available to help you out if you are an unemployed individual looking for fast cash loans! We offer different types of loans even to those who have not been able to access finance in the past. By applying today, we can know if a loan from Magic Loans is what you have been looking for!
If you need further tips on money management, look into MoneySmart. Interested in knowing more? Magic Loans has every detail on bad credit loans with low-interest rates.